Marketing is the process of focusing on consumer satisfaction through the planning and execution of marketing mix. Students will learn to analyze market trends, define target markets and create marketing strategies in a variety of marketing fields. The core modules will establish students’ understanding of marketing, including theory and practice, and also develop other key abilities required by business organizations.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SPM/O-Levels and a pass in English and Mathematics.
- Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects in UEC.
- HELP’s Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Science.
- Pass in Diploma / STPM / A-Level / Canadian Pre-University / Australian Matriculation / South Australian
- Matriculation / Ontario Secondary School Diploma / American Degree Transfer Program.
- Minimum 24 grade in International Baccalaureate.
- 12 years of schooling with accredited certificate fro home country.
- English Composition I
- College Algebra with Applications
- General Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Computer Applications and Technology
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TTTAS) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3
- English Composition II
- Microeconomics Principles
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
- Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Macroeconomics Principles
- Accounting Principles I
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Accounting Principles II
- Community Service
- Elementary Statistics
- Public Speaking
- Malaysian Economy
- Critical Thinking
- Consumer Behavior
- Management Information System
- Global Marketing
- Business Law I
- Personal Selling
- Marketing Principles
- Management Principles
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Decisions in Business
- Economic of International Business
- Business Ethics
- International Management
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Cases
- Sales Management
January, March & August