The program prepares students for a career in corporate communications, public relations, journalism, advertising, government relations, business writing and much more. The communication major combines courses in communication with a thorough grounding in the liberal arts. Students are encouraged to develop special competencies in their areas of interest. They may take advanced courses in video production, professional writing, advertising or public relations. Many employers rank communication skills as the most important qualification when considering prospective employees.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SPM/O-Levels and a pass in English.
- Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects in UEC.
- HELP’s Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Science.
- Pass in Diploma / STPM / A-Level / Canadian Pre-University / Australian Matriculation / South Australian Matriculation / Ontario Secondary School Diploma / American Degree Transfer Program.
- Minimum 24 grade in International Baccalaureate.
- 12 years of schooling with accredited certificate fro home country.
English Composition I
College Algebra with Applications
General Biological Sciences
Introduction to Computer Applications and Technology
Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3
English Composition II
Introduction to Art / Group Dynamics
Introduction to Environmental Science
Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
Introduction to Philosophy
Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
World History Since 1500
Human Growth, Development and Guidance
Human Biology and Nutrition
Principles of Interviewing
Business and Professional Communication
Writing for Media
Digital Photography and Editing
Introduction to Graphic Design
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
January, March & August