The finance major is designed to build on the foundation of the business core to enable the learner to utilize appropriate theories to operate in various areas of the financial marketplace. The degree provides students with a comprehensive grounding in finance within a solid framework of social science. Students will learn to operate in a multi-cultural context, learning alongside, and from, students and academics who come from around the global.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SPM/O-Levels and a pass in English and Mathematics.
- Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects in UEC.
- HELP’s Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Science.
- Pass in Diploma / STPM / A-Level / Canadian Pre-University / Australian Matriculation / South Australian
- Matriculation / Ontario Secondary School Diploma / American Degree Transfer Program.
- Minimum 24 grade in International Baccalaureate.
- 12 years of schooling with accredited certificate fro home country.
January, March & August
- English Composition I
- College Algebra with Applications
- General Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Computer Applications and Technology
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TTTAS) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3
- English Composition II
- Microeconomics Principles
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
- Macroeconomics Principles
- Accounting Principles I
- General Phycology
- Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Accounting Principles II
- Community Service
- Elementary Statistics
- Public Speaking
- Malaysian Economy
- Critical Thinking
- Business Ethics
- Management Information System
- Management Principles
- Business Law I
- Corporate Financial Management
- Money and Capital Markets
- Marketing Principles
- Risk Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Quantitative Decisions in Business
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Leadership Theory/Managerial Cost Accounting
- Labor Relations and Negotiation
- Management Cases/International Finance
- Intermediate Financial Management
- Economics of International Trade
- Industrial Psychology