The program aims to provide a broad understanding and appreciation of organizations as well as skills in basic Human Resource Management functions. On completion of the program, graduates should be able to help shape an organization or business through staff planning, job analysis and design, appraisal of staff performance and assessment of training needs.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SPM/O-Levels with a pass in English and Mathematics.
- Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects in UEC.
- HELP’s Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Science.
- Pass in Diploma / STPM / A-Level / Canadian Pre-University / Australian Matriculation / South Australian Matriculation / Ontario Secondary School Diploma / American Degree Transfer Program.
- Minimum 24 grade in International Baccalaureate.
- 12 years of schooling with accredited certificate fro home country.
- English Composition I
- College Algebra with Applications
- General Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Computer Applications and Technology
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TTTAS) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3
- English Composition II
- Microeconomics Principles
- Introduction to Art/Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
- Macroeconomics Principles
- Accounting Principles I
- General Psychology
- Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Accounting Principles II
- Critical Thinking
- Elementary Statistics
- Public Speaking
- Malaysian Economy
- Community Service
- Business Ethics
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Law I
- International Management
- Marketing Principles
- Training and Development
- Management Principles
- Strategic Management
- Quantitative Decisions in Business
- Corporate Financial Management
- Labor Relations and Negotiation
- Leadership Theory
- Cross-cultural Leadership
- Personnel Selection and Evaluation
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Group Dynamics
January, March & August