American Degree psychology program offers you a solid foundation in the content and methods of psychology, an understanding of behavior from a psychological perspective and practical experience in the community. Psychology is a foundation of knowledge important in a wide variety of fields including human services, business, law, education, communications and health.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SPM/O-Levels and a pass in Science and Mathematics.
- Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects in UEC.
- HELP’s Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Science.
- Pass in Diploma / STPM / A-Level / Canadian Pre-University / Australian Matriculation / South Australian Matriculation / Ontario Secondary School Diploma / American Degree Transfer Program.
- Minimum 24 grade in International Baccalaureate.
- 12 years of schooling with accredited certificate fro home country.
- English Composition I
- College Algebra with Applications
- General Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Computer Applications and Technology
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TTTAS) / Bahasa Komunikasi 3
- English Composition II
- Public Speaking
- Introduction to Art/Group Dynamics
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Critical Thinking
- General Psychology
- Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Community Service
- World History Since 1500
- Elementary Statistics
- Conflict Resolution
- Malaysian Economy
- Human Biology and Nutrition
- Marketing Principles
- Research Methods
- Skills and Strategies in the Helping Professions
- Learning and Memory
- Abnormal Psychology
- Human Growth, Development and Guidance
- Substance Abuse
- Social Gerontology
- Interpersonal Communication
- Developmental Psychology: Birth to Adolescence
- Development Psychology: Young Adulthood to Late Adulthood
- Social Psychology
- Biology and Behavior
- Industrial Psychology
- Issues and Ethnics in Helping Profession
- Organizational Behavior
January, March & August