Edexcel International Advanced Level – World Class and World Renowned
An A Level Programme that is designed for the global learner
The A-level qualifications are certified Gold Standard for academic achievement.
They will equip students with the knowledge and skills to realise their ambitions and open doors to the most prestigious universities worldwide including Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
Developed for the unique needs of the global learner, Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) exemplifies the same rigorous academic merit as the GCE A Levels.
What are the International Advanced Levels?
They differ from the other A-Level programme as they have a flexible, modular structure, but they maintain the same rigorous standards as all Edexcel qualifications. All subjects (except Law) offer January and June examination windows, giving students more options when applying to local and international universities.
The IAL modular system allows students to retake any module to improve subject grade without having to repeat an entire level. Only the highest mark scored in the latest two attempts will be taken into account.
- Flexible, modular structure.
- January and June examinations to support students wishing to progress to local and international universities,
- AS qualifications can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or used as a stage on the way to complete an Advanced Level.
- 100% examination with no coursework.
- Internationally focused course content.
By choosing Edexcel International Advanced Level, you will:
- gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to progress on to the world’s most prestigious universities or in to employments.
- acquire qualifications that are considered the world class standard of academic success.
- benefit from the traditional quality of the British education system combined with a progressive, international outlook.
|Intake||January, March, July|
|Entry Requirement||5 SPM / O-Level credits (with a pass in Bahasa Melayu & History for SPM students) or its equivalent|
|Subjects Offered||Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|Duration||1 ½ years|
The HELP Group has coached A-Level students to enter the world’s top universities, with many gaining both admission and scholarships either from prestigious scholarship boards or directly from the universities.
|Successful University Placement||Scholarships Attained|
|Imperial College London||Maybank Scholarship|
|King’s College London||CIMB Corporate Scholarship|
|University of Edinburgh||Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship|
|Royal College of Surgeons Ireland||Maxis Scholarship for Excellence|
|University of Hong Kong||Khazanah Nasional Global Scholarship|
|National University of Singapore||ASEAN Scholarship|
|University of Melbourne||SHELL Scholarship|
|Australian National University||Securities Commission of Malaysia Scholarship|
|Harvard University||Petronas Scholarship|
|Stanford University||Ministry of Education (MOE)|
|Princeton University||Bank Pembangunan Scholarship|
|University of Chicago||Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Scholarship|
|University of California||Yayasan Sabah|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||University Scholarships|
Why choose HELP CAT A Levels Programme
- Complete and comprehensive facilities to support the A Level Sciences programme
- HELP CAT received a 5 stars (excellent) ranking for My Quest for its student quality, resources, quality management system, and programmes of graduate recognition.
- HELP Student Placement Centre has assisted A-Level students in their application for admission to universities worldwide
- There are Scholarship and Bursary options available.
- HELP CAT is strategically located at KL City Centre, and connected to main transportation system such as Rapid KL buses and LRT stations and is easily accessible from KL City Centre, Cheras, Ampang, Seremban, Kajang, Sungai Besi and Puchong.