University of London Programmes, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Accounting & Finance
About this course
Developed in consultation with academics and professionals throughout Southeast Asia as well as the UK, this degree gives you an understanding of accounting and finance that will be useful throughout your career.
The programme not only teaches accounting techniques and focuses on computational skills with the aim of immediate application, but also enables you to evaluate their usefulness in different contexts.
You will be encouraged to adopt a critical and flexible viewpoint, and to look at the subject from a variety of perspectives, including the international dimension. BSc Accounting and Finance graduates can take advantage of ‘fast track’ agreements with certain professional bodies like the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) and Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia. These professional bodies extend to the BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance graduates a number of subject exemptions toward their membership qualifications.
Study Mode: Full Time
Awarding Institution: University of London
Total Course Fees
+/- RM87,318 (including external fees)
- HELP CAT is a Recognized Teaching Centre by the University of London which has met certain quality requirements to carry out the programmes.
- You can obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in 3 years.
- The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost.
- The degree certificate and academic transcripts are issued directly by the University of London.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- We have a proven track record of excellent results and First Class Honours graduates.
- Accredited by MQA.
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
1) 2 STPM passes (minimum grade C+) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
2) 2 A-level passes (minimum grade C) and 3 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) in English language and mathematics.
3) Foundation with minimum 2.5 CGPA and 5 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
4) 5 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
5) 8 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) including mathematics and IELTS 6.0 overall (with 5.5 in each sub-test).
6) Diploma (MQF level 4) in accounting or related field (accredited at the point of award and listed on the MQR) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and SPM passes (minimum grade C) in English language and mathematics.
7) Other qualifications recognized by the University of London.
Applicants must have one of the following english requirements:
- Credit in SPM/O-Level English
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test (Academic or General)
- (TOEFL) iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub-tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub-tests.
Why University of London Programmes @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has more than 30 years of experience conducting the University of London degree programmes with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates.
- It is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degree programmes in Malaysia.
- HELP’s Centre for University of London Programmes has nurtured many achievers including First Class Honours graduates.